Sunday, September 12, 2010

Scrap Crape Rap / Off Skin Kin Too : 4 Saturday Morning Poems Of August 28th, 2010 : Enjoy

Here are my 4 Saturday poems of August 28th, 2010 that I hope you all enjoy. Cheers, TONY


Scrap Crape Rap
Off Skin Kin Too
Ook Took Ow Ouch
Red Blood Lines
Scratch Me Me End
On Mending Bend
End Fend Upper Low
Wow Wow Wend I
Work Late Now To
Off Go Exers I Did
Twenty Two Mins
Walk I Fast On In
Up Climb Good Heart
Start Thum Pum Ump
I Be Empire On My
Fire My Fast Heart
Tart Be Beat Not Still
Blood Up Fill!
Trill Chambers A Pump !

#1 Le 28 Aout, 2010 Samedi matin en voiture en Virginie a a 10:32 AM on a nicer sunny, hazy-lazy late summer's morn. TONY


To Have Marco Met
Once Again Saw With
Wif Kat Son The
Nigh Last Den's At
Nice Nice's For Late
For Din For Spin
A Time Spent Once
Gain Moment Again
We Not See Muc
Of Other Days The
So Cat Kat Up Catch
Other Now Bit Bits
Good Times Sits On
Pal Palate Eyes Ears
The Sights Sounds All
Us Make To Be Re
Yes Uni Unite
Ahh A
Gain Over
All
Again ...

#2 Le 28 Aout, 2010 Samedi matin en voiture en Virginie on a nice, late summer's morn, sun, blue-whitened clouds TONY


To Old Friends
To Times Temps Bit
Mends Bit Music
Muses Amuses My
Our Might Ight Ighty
Temples Timid Not
Temerous Sounds No I
Real Bounds We
Do Bounce Bound
Whale Water Air
High Eagles Ground
Be Bay Beagles
Ladies Beguile Be
Waters Edge Heigh
Hat Off Fly Way Wind
Up Up Ba Bal A Loo Loo
Loon Sweep Air Oxigs
Low Skies Blue

#3 Le 28 Aout, 2010 Samedi matin a 10:43 AM en voiture en Virginie on a hazy, nice, some sunny, low humidity dappled white blue skies warm, nice summer's morn, sunshine on-my-hands ...


Time Quick I
Bye Fly I
Sky I Skirt
Skirm I Erm Erm
Perm Skirmish I
Squirm I Squa
Qua Quarm Out
Rea Bleat Each
Arm Stre Tre Tresh
Unstress Wind
The Times To Press
Palm To Sha Ha Hake
Hands Kiss Embrace
A Greet Great Reet A
Reeting Speaking Smile
Mile Long Grin Cheer
Embers Lite Up Heat
Eyes Them Trace

#4 Le 28 Aout, 2010 Samedi matin avant de commencer mon travail a Washington D.C. , a 10:52 AM en voiture en Virginie on a hazy, nice, warm, touch-muggy, sunshine-on-my-hands late summer's morn, milk-white dappled blue skies. TONY

No comments: