Monday, September 27, 2010

THe Ex X Size Prize / Luise Fries Not Man : 4 Tuesday Morning Poems Of September 14th, 2010 : Cheers!

Here are my 4 Tuesday Morning Poems that I wrote before work on September 14th, 2010 : cheers and enjoy them, TONY


The Ex X Size Prize
Luise Fries Not Man
Spry Far Cry Craz
Crast More Not Can
Chose Not Be Pro Be
Mast Of Ast Of Ster
Life Mine Of Choo
Some Boo Boo Booz
Ooze Dare Darn
Gosh Wort Orth It I
Cert Am Must Lose
Yeah
Cont Continue To Pou
Pou Oun Hound Off Way
Way Off Pounds Bell
Round Elly Belly Jelly
Mine Firm Perm Muscs
Up To Flat Belly No Jelly
Must Get Them Gelled To
Gel To Hard Belly Mine
Be Miss Be Ission Be Port
Most Imp Not Exers Gw
Not Skimp !

#1 Le 14 Septembre, 2010 Mardi matin en voiture en Virginie a 10:06 AM on a nice,cool, bit overcast yet warm, nice late summer's morn ... TONY


My Week Tues Star Start
Now I Be I Egin
I Must Find Path To
Mark To Make This New
Week It Be Sunny Now
Just Hands On Drive As
Be I Self Driven To
Onto Task Ask Of Self
I To Sell Write
E-Store-Mail A Spell
Desk At To 'Lert All
Custs Dat Get Our E-
Or Mail Or News Blue
Blues Lose The At The
Tude The Not Be Wine
Prude Be Bit Fun Crude
Be Lax Waxed Till All
Yes Most A Bust A Thru
Thru Thrust Not Ever Rust
To Find Way Ours Cert ...

#2 Le 14 Septembre, 2010 Mardi matin en voiture en Virginie a 10:13 AM on a nice, sunny, bit haze, baby blue-whitened with clouds late summer's morn - breezy nice warm ... TONY

No comments: