Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Paint Wat At Water/ Edge Dge's My : 4 Friday Morning Poems Of July 23rd, 2010 W/ Bl & Wh Watercolors Of 8/09 Avon, North Carolina






To Find Way Stay
Part Path Pith With
Friends Get Be Got
Sought After Not Bought
I'm Off Sketch-Stretch
Selves My Self
Inner Elf My Imp
Important Imp Mine
Impish I Will Sort
Sport Cavort Through
The Pieces Peace In
North Yes Carolina's
Cast Characters On Beach
Each Part Sand Da Dunes
Seas Of Oats The Guards
The protectors Ours Of
Lines Our Coasts I Will
Line Draw Virgins On Sheets
White To Add Part Pics
Of My Self Theirs To ...

#4 Le 23 Juillet, 2010 Vendredi matin en voiture en Virginie a 9:59 AM on a hot, steamy, icky, glazy, hazy hot, no-fun, pretty awful summer's morn ... TONY

P.S. The photos I have added here are of black and white watercolors that I did here at home in northern Virginia upon my return in August 2009 from Avon, North Carolina where I vacationed with my family. They are inspired by that time together down at the beach. I will shortly add those from 2010 as I have time. Cheers and enjoy these and the poems in the time being. TONY ( Tues. August 10th, 2010 at 4:48 PM here at home on my second week off from work - hurray! Time to do much more art! )




For Art For Soul
Soup Bowl Stroll
Move Lift Look Un
Under Wear Soul
Salt Be Salted Be
Give To Others Ex Y Z
Ex Halted Malted
Melt Pelt Peel Be
Unsealed Peeled
Squealed In Loud
Water Icy Sealed
As In Mots Oceans
Motions Of Seals
For Life Live Go
Whale Whole Air
Into Through Outa
Blow Blown Blow
Memors Embers Emories
Of Your My Our
Collective
Souls
Stoales ...

#3 Le 23 Juillet, 2010 Vendredi matin en voiture en Virginie a 9:54 AM on a hot, hazy, sticky, glazy, horrid sunshine-on-my-hands summer's morn... TONY


Hope you enjoy these 4 Friday Morning Poems that I wrote before work on July 23rd, 2010. Cheers, TONY


Paint Wat At Water
Edge Dge's My
Plee Pledge As
Incite Fledge Be I
Times Most I Will
Brush Paper Put To
Later Day Night Time
All I'll Paint Smudge
Smear Smart My Art
Smart Part Self Selves
I Must For Forge
On Life Me Round Gorge
The Glems The Ments Da
Soul Da Come Comparts
Bring Whale Piece Gather
Scatter Abscond With
Way To Stay To Tune Me
Body Senses Mine I Want
To Be Ware Aware Of
Surrounds Sounds Mine
Sinkers Deep Down Cool
Sands Beach ...

#1 Le 23 Juillet, 2010 Vendredi matin en Virginie en voiture avant de commencer mon travail a 9:44 AM on a hot, sticky, humid summer's morn ... TONY


My Desire Strong
Write Be Right Be
Arts Artsy Partsy
Fartsy Tartsy Be
Me Ends Both Be
On Strong Strange
Our Bodies Selves We
Be Foreign Selves
Even To So Vin Know
Much 'Bout Selves Ours
I'm Curio So Urious
So Wanting More
Know Now Like Lives
I Have So Much Dome
So 'Sprerienced Many
Parts Fun Fast Fierce Yes
Ways Not Much Ever Glum
I'm Glum I Onto Things
Stick Stack Attack!

#2 Le 23 Juillet, 2010 en Virginie en voiture a 9:49 Am inspired by all the art work that I would soon do a la plage en Salvo, North Carolina bientot en vacances on a hot, humid, icky, sticky, not-nice summer's morn... TONY

No comments: