Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Do Best Can The You / You Me Us Each Be : 4 Tuesday Morning Poems Of July 13th, 2010 : 2 Bl & Wh Watercolors Inspired By Week In Avon, N.C. 8/09 Enjoy



These black-and-white watercolors I did last August here in northern Virginia where I live after returning from the beach with my family. I still had white/virgin sheets in my sketch books and I wanted to complete them inspired by our week at the beach in the Outer Banks. It seems appropriate to add some of them here as these poems that I wrote on Tuesday, July 13th, 2010 anticipate this time once again. I did lots of sketches at the beach this past week with both pens as well as both watercolors and oil pastels. It's now Tuesday evening here at home at 9:05 PM and I am back from the beach once again and have notebooks and sketchbooks with more white/virgin pages needing to be filled. I will do this over the next few days. What a treat for me : I am off from work this week and have lots of living and art to accomplish. Cheers, TONY


To Peace Try Home Make
Must Gut Bust Try
Cry Cry Baby Stym
Tym Ymy Try Under
Over Round Some
Stand Under Stand
Up Be Count Ounte
Unted Feel Bunted-Like
Fall Off Trike Pick Mik
Mike Up Blast Cast
Words On Be Counted
A Word Thought Got
Idea Dea Dia Ahora
Ideas? Get Jig Get
Think Wink Jink A
Moment Feund Ripe Rip
Tip Snip Skip I'm Whimmed
Off Top Head ( Heels ) Feels
Thoughts Skim Skim
Skimmed

#4 Le 13 Juillet, 2010 , Mardi matin a Washington D.C. en voiture avant de commencer mon travail on a cooler, gray, no-sunshine, bit sticky summer's morn - okay - TONY





Here are my 4 Tuesday Morning Poems of July 13th, 2010 that I wrote before work in Washington D.C.. Cheers and enjoy :


Do Best Can The You
You Me Us Each Be
Live Harm In Armony
No Harm Arms Round
Other Each Safe Mony
Mon Man Be Bout
Munits Units Of
Communits Of Munities
Ties Tied Loose Strong
Be Bonds The To Flesh
Bone Our Skin Ropes
Wrapped Rapping Supping
Sapping Honey Do's Honey
Don'ts The Place Be Ours
Share Of Ours With
Peops A Now Time Best Be
Ser Erve Energies Our
Life Lives Prides
Peops Ours ...

#1 Le 13th, 2010 Mardi matin en voiture en Virginie on a cooler gray rained-last-night summer's morn, no-sunshine, not-too-bad-now morn ... TONY


To Bounce To Poing
To Pith Plus Puss
To Upstart Quick
The Tasks Hands At
Now Focu Ocu Ocu
Cus Cuss Curse Nurse
Life On It Goes The
Times To Most Make I'm
Set Eners Me In Hi
High Now Be A World
Large I What Some
Cha Cha Charge Catharge
Enter Enlarge Feel Flow
The I'm Wind Waters
On Think Of Fam Of My
Mine Weekend Them For
Them With Pith Path
Part Of ...

#2 Le 13 Jullet, 2010 Mardi matin en voiture en Virginie a 10:18 AM on a cool, gray rather-nice summer's morn - cloudy, no-sunshine, bit sticky, oh well ... TONY


Spent Wound Up Time
Feel Fresh So Re
Ref Efre Fre Fresh
Was Bit Tied Fried
Yest Son Daught With
Lunch Good Yeah Time
Spent Good Was Ours All
To Be Three Us Get
Gat Athe Pahs Same
Ours We Pods Beans
In Be Side Side Side
By Be Convers Nice
The Tense The Present
Gift Ours Others To
Each Give Peach Apple
Pear Other's For Joy
Joined Jazzed Pizzazed
Our Prize Other Each
Peach Beach Soon

#3 Le 13 Juillet 2010 Mardi matin en voiture en Virginie a 10:23 AM on a gray, cooler, still bit sticky-icky summer's morn, no-sunshine now ... more rain? TONY

No comments: