Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Chat Poetry Song, Lady Ga Ga Go Go Gum Dad Gum Golly Olly Jolly Jilt 'N Jade 'N Pushing Edge Pledge : Letter/ Entreaty To Lady Gaga


Enjoy these Poems I am writing right now here on the spot! Lady Gaga : my son wants to meet you at your concert here in the Washington D.C. metropolitan area this early September. He will be with two friends : a male and a female : any chance that they can come see you back stage after the show?!? PLEEAASSSSEEEEEE! Gracia, Grazie, Merci et thanks en avance ma cherie ... pleases leave a comment here if there's a chance or email me at : tonythewineguy@gmail.com. I've already blogged about this at : chatwine.blogspot.com. Check that out, too. Thanks again. I hope you don't mind my asking and my approach that there's no harm in asking? Cheers to you and I look forward to reading your Vanity Fair article : I briefly saw the pictures two night's ago ... Anthony ( TONY ) Quinn


Lady Gaga Go Go Gum
Dad Gum Golly Olly
Jolly Jilt 'N Jade
'N Pushing Edge
Pledge Sledge Ledge !

La La Lad Laddy Lady
Son Home Comes Fair
Pics Your Van Vani Ani
Fair Anity Fare Stare
Flesh Mesh Faint Flush

Glim Lim Limp Blimp I
See Quic So Uick So Lick
As If Eyes Mine Luck
Have Would Up Long Down
Ache Bod Did Mine Bit
Just? Juste? Asez? 'Nough?

Think Make Me So Fast Of
First Demi Preg She Then
Be Now Slim No Baby!
Sub So Lim Limb Out?
De So You Clare Clark
Some Want You Kent
Man Sup For Din Dine
Now Quick

Lick It Lick Him Lic
Gloss Slick Chick
Alabs Demme Asters
Demme Pecs Da Glow
Da Flow Look Slow

Joy In Find I Quick
Mine Mind Did Quic
Now Too Roam Doth
To Pomp Da Circ
Cirque D'Or Custumes
Guild Spilled Gold

Eyes Mine Wand As
Pages Two To See Da
Glit Da Glow Da Stow
Da Treasures Low Low
Beyond Be Demme Hid

Da Con Da Pro The Act
On Active The Glist
Shine Lights Lit Up
Show You Yours
On Go Must!

Promised Must Y'Aah
On Deliver Soon The
Sup The Pense Da
Hide Your Skin
The Below The Bell
To Us Me All

Men Women Like
Be We All Now On
High Suspense Tit
Clit Slit Slong So Long!?!

Golly Jolly Holly Molly!
Matter What In Yes
Side Head Yours Of
Hoping Lots
Deliver Sliver Now

Slice Larger Soon
Grander Brander
A Must!

No comments: