Sunday, June 20, 2010

To Yeah Day This / Time Swim Imin : 4 Saturday Morning Poems Of June 19th, 2010 / Before Work/ Son's Swimming Time Trials

I was a bit torn before work as I very much wanted to be there for my son when he did his swimming time trials here in northern Virginia and I simply ran out of time and could not go. Pissed me off having to be responsible to work and not getting to do this. TONY


To Yeah Day This
Time Swim Imin
Meet Times Make
Stroke Son In Sun
Each Wat Blue Cold
Bit Humid None Morn
This Think I Of Now
My Wife Son Poot
Ford's Ruth Uther
Fording Pools Not
Streams Yet Bodies
Own Make Theirs As
Arms Feet Push Kick
Through Blue Wate
Clear
Water Now Drive As
Work To Do I Clear
Blue Babes Whitened
Touch Dulled Skies As
Heats
Are Swim In Heats
Of Sun, Fun!

#1 Le 19 Juin, 2010 a 10:16 AM en Virginie en voiture on a sunny, breezy, getting-to-be-warm blue-whitened late spring morn - touch sticky ... TONY


To Sat Sit Car In
Carted Carting
Arting Parting Off
Work To Do My
Part In Parts Bring
Ring Spring Late
In Now Together
Gathered To Connects
Demme Ections
Make Others Now For
A Link A Blink A
Gest Est Esture
To Wel To Come Sai
Others Over Us To
Come Taste Wines Our
Beers Our Bourbs
Of Jefferson's Time Spend
Together Well Now Us All
Friends Make-A-New
Old Renew ...

#2 Le 19 Juin, 2010 Samedi matin en Virginie en voiture a 10:22 AM on a hot, swell, not humid - some breeze late spring morn now ... TONY

No comments: