Wednesday, June 9, 2010

The Sun Pae On Shad / Ado Me Ment Asph : 4 Tuesday Morning Poems Of June 8th, 2010 Before Work : Apreciating The Glory Of Ths Mornng!

I hope that you enjoy my 4 Tuesday Morning Poems tat I wrote yesterday, June h, 2010 before work admiring and enjoying the absolute drop-dead/gorgeous beauty f it. Cheers, TONY

The Sun Pave On Shad
Ado Me Ment Asph
Pha Pha Faults Cracks
Drive n Sun's Shadow
Shadows Of Sun On
Road Mine For Be
Yeah Fore Front Of Me
Now Leaf's Shades
The Bree Gent Be It
Ease Eeze Time Wish
Now Me Freeze To
Forth Go Get Be Got By
Others Some Nice Be That
In Life In Living Lots
Laughs Smiles I Tiles
Insides Mine In Both
To Best Feel To Life
Lift Me
Always The Sun Next To
Shades Shadows Now As
Drive On
Forth Do I Morn This ...

#1 Le 8 Juin, 2010 Mardi matin en voiture en Virginie a 10:12 AM on a drop-dead, really beautiful sunny breezy, no-humidity spring morn ... TONY


I Quest I Quiet
Quit Not Just On
Go
Tow Blow Me To
Towards Sun's Glow
I'm Ready For Day
So Full So My Scope
Large Largely Be To
Rich Me Mas Mucho
Muy
I'm Feeling Sun's
Warmth Arm's Length
Hands Touching Me Yea
Warming Storming Quiet
Me The Tap Tip Touch
I'm Off To Teach To
Share
To Care The Moment Of
This Car's Breeze No
Waste
My Waist Tum Belly
Looking Now To Size
Decrease !
Yeah!

#2 Le 8 Juin, 2010 Mardi matin avant de commencer mon travail a Washington D.C. en voiture en Virginie a 10:19 AM on a lovely, breezy, no-humidity, late spring morn, yes! Double yes! TNY

No comments: