Thursday, June 10, 2010

Think Morn Bulgar Son / Was How Garia Prom : 4 Thursday Morning Poems Before Work On June 10th, 2010 : Cheers And Enjoy : Prom Night- Bulgarian Wines

I hope that you enjoy these 4 Thursday Morning Poems that I wrote earlier today before work inspired by the Bulgarian wines that I sample recently as well as by my son's Prom Night last night. Cheers and enjoy, TONY


Think Morn Bulgar Son
Was How Garia Prom
Noche Last? Fun
Day Sun This Cool
Water Air Heave Heav
Eavy Rain Yest Come
Some Lots ?! I Post
Did Now Bulgarian
I Posted On Wines
Of Names Grapes
Mavrud Nuevo Me To
Blend Cab Merls Of
Lots
Lot Gain Highs Lows
Mids
Aussi The Grapes Mix
Gain
'Plexits Exits Entrars
Too
Like Peops Together
Bring
From At 'N See What
Forth
Spring Ring Truths Head
Beautes
Uglies Too Doth Sprout
Shout
Forth Free Whee
Last!
Aahh At!!

#1 Le 10 Juin, 2010 Jeudi matin a 9:28 AM en Virginie en voiture a 9:28 AM on a warm, sunny, bit humid, sunshine-on-my-hands now spring morn... TONY


I Reel World Real
I Pass Workers Peops
Speak Spanish Four
Young Lasses By 7 At
11 In Side Out Congru
Ongruous So Place Out
Take Look Twice Two
See Right?!! Quite!
Legs Bare Cabe Out
With Jeans Others
Sun Bathe All In On
Corner Edge Street Of
Wait? Work Come? Ride
Come? Street Of
Examine More? No!
Not! Drive On! Forth
Go Health Heal To Move
Long Strides Rides I'm
Joy Find Sun This Now
Morn Ahora In ...

#2 Le 10 Juin, 2010 Jeudi matin a 9:36 AM en Virginie en voiture on a getting-to-be-hot, sticky, hazy, milky white clouds, baby blue skies, birds singing late spring morn ... TONY

No comments: