Wednesday, June 10, 2009

We're Run Not / Un Un Unning : Four Morning Extractions on June 9th, 2009 - Tuesday On A Cloudy, Creamy, Lightened Blue Sky Morn

Here are these four Morning extractions that I managed somehow to pull from thick with extra water air this Tuesday, June 9th, 2009. Hope you like them. Cheers, TONY

We're Run Not
Un Un Unning Ra
Ra Ace Here No
Not I'm Not
'Cep Ept Wit Ith
Self My Haps With Per
I'm To Bus Us Usy
Izzy Too Run To
Yet Feel The Mome
Moment Ments Feel I
Har Har Ard To Lax
To Noth Do Day
These As So Much To
Do Ways Ways All!
I'm Bum 'Mazed
Cra Ra Crazed Phaze
Haze-In Fazed Dayzed
The Things Right Left
Do Doing Done Some
Yeah Yet Many Wo-Many Whoa
What!? Do To !!
Done Be Done ...

#1 Le 9 Juin, 2009 Mardi matin en Virginie en voiture on a cloudy, whitened blue sky morn, not rain yet a heavy water in the air, though ... TONY


The List Lists Gists Mists
So Many Chor Task
Hores Ex " X " " Y "
Splores The La Lac
Ack! No Energeeze!
Louise Louis Please
Donne-Moi Me Get
Energies Trees Squee
Whee Wheeze To Whoo
Hoo Oosh Push Past
The Fol The Oliage
The Jun Ung Ungle
Be Worl Orld
So Mess Stress Bles
Dress Undress Dure
Hard Bard To Wha Wha
Do What Sir Lass?!
Wanta Pass Go Past Me Now?!
Ple Tak You Me
Lease Me Now !

#2 Le 9 Juin, 2009 Mardi matin a 10:15 AM en Virginie en voiture, actually outside car pumping gas at the Shell station on a hazy, warming up, lotza water in air, muggy some now morn ... TONY

My Hop Hop Not Stop
Hopes Heal Health
My Hopes My Dopes
My Fam My Win
In/Out Inning Outing
Combos Wines Foods
Fam Amily My Wor
Orl Rld Lif Ife
Love Strive Strife
So Real Rife My
Magi Agic Pi Pie
Pip Sip Toke Pipe
Piping Muses Mus
Us To Usic-Mmmm
Might Fine Dine
The Combs The Small
Our Family's Nation Man
Woman Pa Ma Pation
No Con No Stern
Na Na Nation
Just Lot Otza
La La E-Eee
Lation ...

#3 Le 9 Juin, 2009 Mardi matin en Virginie en voiture a 10:23 AM on a hot, soon-to-be muggy morn ... TONY


To Have Bod Sou
Oul Fam Mems
Those Embers
Stoked Poked
To Tap To Zap To Zip
Quick The Want
Most Joy Enjoy
Old Toys Not New
To Find Tin Iny
Any Moments Quick
To Do To On Si Wards
Move Head Limb
To Make Pro Row
Rog Og Ogress
Less Mess Duress
Al-Leeve Leave
Go Way Away Stre
Tre Tress 'N Fe Fea
Ears Tears More No
Fears To And Qui
Qui Uick Ma Ake
Sti Land Anding
Stick!

#4 Le 9 Juin, 2009 Mardi matin en Virginie en voiture a 10:29 AM on a muggy, hot air morn ... dry now ... actually, I was crossing over the Potomac River now on the Teddy Roosevelt Bridge coming from Virginia and heading into Washington D.C. TONY

No comments: