Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Nor Or Orman Day / Get Jou Ette Jour / 4 Morning Poems Inspired By My Mother & D-Day Celebration In Normandy - Father Gave Speech On 30th Anniversary

I had just spoke with my mother and she had been watching the coverage on D-Day's celebration in Normany where President Obama was giving a speech. This had made her remember back in 1974 when my father had gone with my mother to Normandy to celebrate the thirtieth anniversary of D-Day. My father was one of the guest speakers that day.

She remembered how beautiful and pristine ( skies so blue, grass so green! ) the day was ; and how impressed she was with my father's speech - that he was a fine speaker in her mind. Cheers, TONY


Nor Or Orman Day
Get Jou Ette Jour
Le Soix Six Ixty
Xante Fiv Ive Cinq
Anniv So Versary
Of Jour Dia Day D
My Mom Spo She
Day This Did Of Day
Seven Yes Venty
Five Five Year Dad
Did Speak At Jun
Vin Jui Ba Ba Back
Norm So Man Men
Per Er Eri Die
War In Then Back Lo
Long So Very And Mom
Rem She Memers Srosses Whi
White Many Many So !

#1 Le 6 Juin, 2009 Samedi matin a 10:38 AM en Virginie en voiture a 10:38 AM on a white, gray, puffy sky morn - no rain, good weather on way we hope ... TONY


My Mom Om Spea
Re Yes Mem Mem
To Life Spar Arc
Park Ark Embers
Those Got Forgot
So Many Go Go Long
Back Way! Do This
Day She Wat At
Did C And N Did
See Norms Of
Ormands Day To
Cel To Eleb Eleve
Va Va Vate Time
When Men Man Any
How? Why? Die Die Did
On Shores Back Wat At
Mormandy And Dad Spea
Peak For Her Did To
Thirty 30 yrs Celebrate
Act Remember ...

#2 Le 6 Juin, 2009 Samedi matin a 10:44 AM en voiture en Virginie on a drying-up morn : nice, cool, grey clouds puffy thick covering still ... morning. TONY

No comments: