Thursday, June 4, 2009

End We Ee Week / The Pa Pau Ause I / Friday , May 23rd, 2009 : My Morning's Captures Then Let Free

I hope you enjoy these four Morning Poems of mine written on Friday, May 23rd, 2009. Cheers, TONY


End We Ee Week
The Pa Pau Uase I
All We Pause To Col
To Ollec Lec Lect
Selves Ours Pie Piec Of
Ieces Sca Ca Cat Atter
Batter Bum Ump Umped
Stre Trew Rewn
Round Ground Flo
Loa Oats Oating Air
By Close Us Floating
So Us Must Yeah We
Must Them Poin Oint
Be It Dat Point Them
Up Round Be Found Test
So Und Still Be It Dah
Drill Frill Any Many
Add Up Demme Pen Pen
Pennies Please Plant Trees
Freeze Eay Throw Bah Bah Bad
Shine's Suns Cules Molecs Our
Grows Grows

#1 Le 23 May, 2009 Vendredi matin a 9:38 AM en Virginie en voiture on a sunny, bright, beautiful morn ... TONY


The Sez The Size Prize
Surps Slurps Perks
Surprises Rises I'm
Yeah Hoo Hoo Ook
Booked Snooked
Round Bound Snaked
Not Ide Idle Not
I'm Issioned
Miss Mr Most Ission
Gliss Gloss Missioned
Massed Am I Amassed
! Yeah Think So As
Try I For On Size
My My Oh Oh I
Do Times Some
Pand Pand - Ex Glow!!
The Cite The Bite The Bits
Tits Trade I Them Tats For
To Nip To Sip To One Boo's Trip
In Dark Glow They ...

#2 Le 23 May, 2009 Vendredi matin a Virginie en voiture on a glorious, sunny, infused-brights-rights morn!! TONY


I'm Ag Ag Glow Thruw
Through Thoughts Feels
Felts Forms Fits Firths
All Unstow All Blow
Like Wind Bree
Trees Leaves Up Pick
Poked Pecked Pirked
Pierced Pun Un Unk
Unked So Out Oui
Dere Doer Dier
Dyer Droo Roo
Drone Up Up Up
So Bur Ur Thirst
Burst Bust Blown
Throw Row Out Two
Too Them Others Me All
See To Tar Tart Not
Tame No Blame Not Lame
Come Lamented Shiny Clear
Fixed Foc Oc Ocused
Bits Up Bats To ...

#3 Le 23 Mai, 2009 a 9L56 AM en Virginie en voiture on a lovely, gorgeous super-duper morn!! TONY


The Flow Low Hi! High
By Bye Cry Sigh
Sky Groun Round
The May Month Dis
Si Have I Now
In May Dismay
I Not Like Mom Paw
No Dismiss I
Have Found Role
Rolling Rocking
Sticks Tocks Ticks
All A-Tocking ! Fill
Doze Stockings
Flesh Silk Soft
Blood Pink One In
Other Mon On Oney In
Honey N' One Money
In Other Sis Bro
All Together Fa Fa Fam
I Sam Am Family
Fixed Not Sate Ate Ated
Yeah Yet! Still More
Come To ... Me You Us ...

#4 Le 23 Mai, 2009 Vendredi matin en Virginie en voiture on a lovely breezy warm sunny morn ... Hope you enjoyed these four Morning Poems. Cheers, TONY

No comments: