Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Four Morning Poems Written Tuesday, November 18th, 2008 In Virginia On A Sunny, Clear Baby Blue Sky - Few Puffy White Clouds Brr, Chilly, Breezy Fall

It's always a bit of a struggle for me to write Four Poems every morning, five days a week. I rest on Sundays and Mondays. Here are four for you to sound your way through. Enjoy, TONY

To Sto Tor Tory
Store Tell Story
For Who Hole
Wo Wo Wor Orld
To He She Hear
Spear Spare Spin
Ne Nev Ever
Spun Sun Fun Bun
Be Be Bee Been!
To Cap Apture
In Cams Aper Eray
Perture Per
Perature Pic Fra
Fra Rac Acture Ture
Pick Pic Ict Icture
New Yours Mine
Mix Mixture Be
Yes New Come Fixture !

#1 Tuesday morning November 18th, 2008 in Virginia at 9:58 AM on a sunny, clear, baby-blue sky ...


I'm Work To Cap
I Want To Place
To Hands Mind
Memories Mine Trace
New Yes They Embrace
I Them Pre Now
Up You Me Them Serve
To Glee To More Gleen
Them From Want I
Know More Spear
Perien Ex " X " " Y "
Perience Have
To Und To Stand
To Be Bet Etter
Result ( s ) As Of
My Look Ook Book
Write Riting Back
In Time Through Grime
Through Rust Bust Must I !

#2 Tuesday morning November 18th, 2008 in Virginia at 10:02 AM on a cold, clear morn!


Unfreeze My Thou
Houghts Let Free
Fly Them Loose
Oose Free Oosen
To See To Them
Hold To Etch
Them Fetch I
My Past My Vents
E- E- E- Yes Vent
Vents I Ohhh
I Open Vent I
Bit Lot Some Now
To Be Best Bet
Better Need Now
My Sweater It's
So Bright So Brrr
Now Warm Sun Yet Cold ...

#3 Tuesday morning, November 18th, 2008 at 10:06 Am in Virginia on a cold, sunny, brisk fall morn!


I'm Open I'm Door
Wide Out / In I
Slide Ride Pride
Self Me Mine I
Take Bold Ride/Stride
I Write I Say
I Pen Thoughts
Not Store-Bought My
Oh My Ohhh My Mine
For Others 'Clude
Lude Me To Feast
To Dine To Them
Tear Cheer Break Make
Grrr Grind Gra
Ra Ra Boo Boo Grind
In Them Truth Lies Find!
I'm Bit In Of 'Cause
Me There Put Self Me
Bit Yes By You Got Of
Grind !!

#4 Tuesday morning in Virginia at 10:12 AM November 18th, 2008 on a sunny, bright, brrr windy baby-blue sky puffy small white clouds morn.

Hope you liked these four poems. TONY

No comments: