Monday, December 15, 2008

Four Morning Poems Friday December 12th, 2008 On A Windy, Cold, Sharp/Harsh Morn

Here are four " new " poems for you to wrap your thoughts around if you can/want to. Enjoy. TONY

The For For Orce
Me Wit Be With
I Star I Tar Tear
Day Mom Men Yes
Women Meant This
Time My Own Very
Vary Arious Be Now
Stan Tan In/Out
Stant Be Yes
Begin Spin Don Yes
Tail Tale Pin Fe
Fie Foe Male Pin
I Get The Give
The Eng The Go To
Vance Ad Add To
Pad To My Word Pun
Unch-Bun-Hon-Bunch
Under Hand Time(s)
Deez Geeze Wheeze Sque
Feze Hard Crunch Time
Lunch For ...

#1 December 12th, 2008 , Friday morning at 9:34 AM in Virginia.


The Star Art Of Day My
Sigh Cry Fly Ply Courtesy?
I Make Most I
See Try Gra Ra Rasp
Mom Dad Friend
Work Part Art Yes
My Ner My Sitch
My Sna Sna I Natch
I Nitch I Gli Gli
Litch Itch Twitch
To Yeah Be Bet Etter
Twea Weee Tweek
The Beaute / Geek Mod
Odel Zen Of Citi
The Mess The ______
Rem Not Now Member
Dis Tan Tant Ant
I For Lif My Ife Can
No Not Call : Re Wo Woe
Word Look For In Ing
I It For There Wing !!

#2 Friday morning at 9:42 AM in Virginia on December 12th, 2008 : a cold , dreary, cloudy morn ... I'm playing with the words, breaking them apart into itsy-bitsy pieces and reconnecting them in original ways that are serendipitous, explainable at the moment I did it and which may hold together upon later reading but also may not as I'm doing it lickity-split without rethinking or changing anything later. It is what it is : it stands as it was first conceived for better or for worse! You all be the judges!!! Enjoy, It's Monday night at 12:14 AM on December 14th ( now 15th ) as I type and post these two first poems : I've still got two more to type in here soon. TONY

No comments: