Monday, December 15, 2008

Four Morning Poems Written September 11th, 2008 Thursday Morning - Cool, Cloudy Gray

Hope you like them , Cheers, TONY

To Mo Mo Mot Otiv
Va Va Not Wait!
Vate! Sate! Mate!
To Be To Best Bet
Better Be Bu Bu
Bum Bus Bus Ust
Nu Nu Uts
Bray Brea Rake
Bu Bu
Bust Too Two
Go U All Us
Ta Ta It Bit
It It It's Thru
Thru Ru Ru Rust
Fo Fo Foe? Frie
Frie Riend? War Ard
Forward Thrust Trust Must?

#1 at 9:30 AM in Virginia on a cool, cloudy gray morning.


I'm En En
Gy Gee Geye
Gi Gi Gize Ized
Ner Ener Erg
Purge Splur Splur
Lure Lurged
Su Su Urged
Out Ow 'Bout
Bit Bat Self By
Day By We Mo Mo
Eek Onth Bu Bu
Me Bunt Ne Ne
New Day's Stunt
I P-Lay I Swim
Wing Ring So? Some
You One Did I
Be Rung Wras Ras Ast
Astled Through Stunt New?!?
True B-B-Lie ....

#2 Thursday morning at 9:36 AM on a cool, cloudy gray morning in Virginia.


To Time To Up Up
Cre Crea Re Re
Ate Eat Beat Be
To Org To Nize
Time Now Mo MOan
Ohh So Me Meant
For Prize Do Do
Ou? Ou Ouble
Bu Bble Up-Rise-
Sigh Si Oui Now Size!
It Be Of Es This
Ses Sence Cense
In Yes Smell Smi
Smi Mile Incense
To Best Surm Term
Squi Squi Quirm
New Perm New Ap
Ape It Ti Ti Tize Tite
Tat Tat Mat Most Wise ...

#3 September 11th, 2008 Thursday morning T 9:43 am L's B-Day today!


It Bi Bi Irth
Mirth Earth Day
Real Be My Of
Wi Wi If If Ife
Day This To Cel
Must Yes La La La La
La Ater-Late With
Mine Mate Cel Yes
Di Di Dine Son
With In/Out?
To Sti Sti Till
Later De Yes Side
Sided Be I We
Three Each Others
Side By Be In Our
Bray Bray Weee! Whee
Braytion Ration One
Am Amil Fa Fa Fam Amily
Us Be ...

#4 Thursday September 11th, 2008 at 9:49 AM in Virginia on a cloudy, gray , cool morn...

Hope you liked these four Morning Poems. I always try and compose four at a time. I don't edit them. They are raw, pristine, just as the thoughts occurred to me, as I sounded them out in my head, word for word for split/fractured word (s) as so many are becoming these days. So, if they seem nonsensical try saying them out loud and suspending normal processes. Cheers, TONY

Happy Holidays 2008!

No comments: