Sunday, November 27, 2022

I create not to please but to answer to the impulses knocking me about inside and outside of me, I try to be true to them and not try and please anyone or make it necessarily comprehensible to anyone including me as it is an incomplete puzzle any of it at best

I crea I ate I mmmmmmmm I mate lime being ooohh Open and catching not so Late with room just bare I admit at best a bear a untamable strong willing stub I stub I burn I am knuckled and hard my head Thick mu heart mush me my I so febate I soar elate Sore satin flesh my flame My fly open my mouth too Cass so nova so in my yes Many man fool idiot saint Roll play my image self I Inflate I fly flame not so Tame time and again I am a Cuss a curse a liable so label me true liability s High priceto pay maybe ypu All dismay eventually tite Me of dismiss yet still eyrs Me mine Infobdoth fors purr Pierce punch pry plumb sooo Persist not much worlf life Do I tesist as i keep on do Doing what comes in doing yes Not a habit but me living On terms perhaps borrowed I am feel true life alive Me mine my ours us blessef Mess divine mmmmm ness syress Undress to proper address

No comments: