Monday, November 21, 2022

Exclamation point dcunstructed by me now

X Ex clam May I claim The right am I on point to Exclaim claw cla Lashlist loan my Bro throw it all I we you he she They all us to @ Any moment hi hell Lo Low lay our clam our clues of clay La lalay high low So loud laude br We proud yeah Right to Ma Pa Sis Eve Ven Ste Eve N To proud X Claim May april Jane Poy poi oi oye Annoint R Point Exclam I so May Do Point oint L Light a joint Up asshhhh away Blow off steam Make my point laugh love like Ride a child's Bike trike in Earned earnest Pursuit of so Some grand big Rand rant run Grandeur great Ness mess bless Wonder winter niw Wander full ness Full Mandy under Frank now free so some lots loads Mighty bite bit bathe bat bark to Climb limb long Linger longing Undress com for Fession undress Press tress stress Bro

No comments: