Sunday, April 3, 2016

Remember You I Want To Know You @ Fascine-Ate-ME U Do Dew Does Fawns You me Captive-Va-Va-Va-Va-Vate Soooooooo, My Be I Bit Slow-2-U-Foll-Fall-All-Allow-Low-Hi-High-Hell-Heave-Ho-Eaven-He-She-Us-Talk Like This I Am ALL So Go Go Go ALL Ahhhhh-Glow!



                                Remember You I Want To Know You @ Fascine-Ate-ME
                                U Do Dew Does Fawns You me Captive-Va-Va-Va-Va-Vate
                               Soooooooo, My Be I Bit Slow-2-U-Foll-Fall-All-Allow-Lo
                              w-Hi-High-Hell-Heave-Ho-Eaven-He-She-Us-Talk Like This
                              I Am ALL So Go Go Go ALL Ahhhhh-Glow!

                             U R Take-N Bit Brake Broke Bracken Braken And Me-Tell G
                             Oooooooooo Spend My Time With Someone Else You R So
                             Very Direct! You Hurt Me Some Your Words Pierce My Skin
                             My Blood Red Turns Quick Dead-Blue Blasts Of Words Are
                            Hard Steel Co Co Ol Ol Cold-Present-Piercing-Punches Not Y
                            et Old Like As @ 2 Me Sooooooooooo Hard Me My Uck Scold!

             
                            You Blame It, Sorry Excuse On Italian Wine, Ow Ow Ouch Ugh!
                            Puts You In A Bad Mood So So Sore Sorry 4 That My Dear Fri
                            End! You Still Are Eve Yeah Even So very Stephen With Bagg
                            Age Like That!?! 42 2 2 32 22 12 To Too Never Too Old or You
                            Always Young-Least-thOUGHTS-Yours-In-Out-Ahhhh-About
                           Swim My Dearness My Gift My Female Stubborn-Differ-Iffer-S
                           ooooooooooo Vary Various Very Female-MY-Other-Part-Smart
                           PerSO-haps-2-3-4--TOO Smart Intellect-Not-All-That-You-R-
                           Your Blood-Red Runs Rampaging Rampant Vam Vamp-U-R-SO
                           Amp Samp Damp Amping Stam Stam Tam Tamp Tamping In U
                           Your Posts Your Pets Your Husband's Brilliance His Brand Of  In
                           Tell Me You us Your Daughter Does IT Yeah, Does IT Let You In
                           Or Does It frost-Freeze U Keep You Froze Dry Dried Fade Faded
                           Rose Ohhhhh My Van My Vani An An Ani Only You Knows Dis
                           4 Sure?!? So More ON Move Along Unfreeze Catch Da Breeze Ye
                           You My Dear Need A Good Squeeze Toe-Hands-Fingers Touch Ah

                          Sleeze ... Trees Whees Winters-Unfreeze Flesh Fly Out Fleshing Yes
                          Some Flowing Flaunting Flashing Flirting Just With Yourself Yeah
                          Allow Now Yourself To Smile To Feel Embolden Be Not Holden NO
                          No One Just 2 Yourself 2 To Now Must You You Please! Ease Your
                          Fight Inner Self With Now Dearest Colleague Artist In Red Blood
                          Hot Hard Won Hard Fought 4 Life 4 Love 4 Laughter 4 Self So Yeah!

No comments: