Sunday, April 3, 2016

Be Kind, As Kind As, Kind Can Be A, Re-a-Spe Spec Pec Pec Pect, ... Full Of Hope ... 4/2/2016






Be kind as, kind can be a , re- a spe spec pec pec pect, full of hope, plein de joie, si claro clear be hone in on-it yours, ours, we'rezzzzzzz such tran-2-clair-clear-spar-par-ours-pairs-ours-triples-r's, no, not none not tripped gipped gupped up, remember geing once by other teens ' geeped '? Or was it ' geaped?!? " I got once, in pool, Beane's pool really intent my pup my ten my twen my ties to my own it yeah, not loanded yet, y pole a tent a fly by the swim by my ming Ming might ogh ohhhhhhh so mr misses madame mademoiselle, two madeloiselles intent on geapin gipping geeping my pup my third what do , did then then call, all, ball, ohhhh , ballz zzzzzzz I can I may I cannot can it not I am flesh my heat my bod my brain I do animal bray they girls yound with pinchers theirs ahhhhh ouch fingers pinching sqealing gayly gaily-they in triumph phhhhhhh pphhhhhhh mmmmmmmm ogh, oh , da deal, theurs, in such delight in pool then the Beane's no Katie there, just as well, respect for her 4 her had still I do, others names, now pow bam so many years later strain brain I eyese turn inside, and yet theirs their names cannot re not meme no not at all remember, just the act the want the desire to fire so up mine my yeah it then still be proud I eyes all turned then four be they then , now I know not ON 2 my mine grow-easy-then-dif-bit-dif-now-IT-so-sorrry-IT-not not so easy my mine groin I growl I prow prowl like owl mine groin, poing it do pin ping sin sing win wing swin swim swant ahhhhhhhhh still factions lots loads all on boeards, surf I so now bod mine body say I sail I fly flail some bits nail nay nayes pays pails tails tales snay snai nai nails be they still withing not beyond the pales bales male-females trails! enjoy all my typos there are many, will correct tomorrow, for now they stay as typed!

No comments: