Thursday, July 2, 2015

U Say U Love , Me - U Say One Love The Other We Do - Explain U Me Clear - We My Bulb Off It Goes Head My Pea My Size < A Smile Light-Big-BuBuBigBroadBulb!



                                U Say U Love , Me - U Say One Love The Other
                                We Do - Explain U Me Clear - We My Bulb Off
                                It Goes Head My Pea My Size < A Smile Light-
                                Big-BuBuBigBroadBulb

                                U Face Me Not It Me Knot IT I'm Do IN Don-I-
                                My-Deep My Press Yeah Ress-FALL2-Dark-To
                                -Plumb-Numb-Ness MY WORST NESS EVEr M
                                y Dear ! u mE lOVE mANNER This ?!? Like U
                                Care Me 4 Not-Knot-Nice-NOT-Naught U Augh
                                t B Naughty Pla La me Lay Me Lay Play-Till-U-


                               Me From U Born 2 Stray As Me 4 U So Cray Yeah
                               Drive Me Yes For Me 4 Or Ork Your Pitch IN-2
                               My Low My Sex My Pit U Like-Me-Onto-Spy Y
                               Spit Split No Roo Oo Oom Bo Boo Boom Me Ha
                               Ha Hard So I Eyes Mine Wanna Yeah 4 U Find My
                               Erect-2-Dire-My-Mire-Ad-Direct-U-Eyes-Mine-Ah
                               ALL Have Done Finish My Inspect My Wanna Now

                               B U With But Butt Yours Me From Spin Turn U Me
                               Do So Quick 2 Me Spurn As I Were U 2 Yearn No
                               You Find Way U 2 Earn I In Fire Burn 2 Urn Turn.

     July 3rd, 2015, early Friday morn now ...

No comments: