Friday, July 31, 2015

Drink From My Throat - Throat-ed Water / Water My Well My Spring Spring Me / I By You Be So Sprung Stung Hun Do-Me! Hung! / I'm So Well Si Inside-Up-Welled By You / Won By Us Both Sun Moon Stars Sun / Sung Shine On Ohh Over Us B Now / Eyes R's Ideal Deal Our Souls Sprung




                                 Drink From My Throat - Throat-ed Water /
                                 Water My Well My Spring Spring Me /  I
                                 By You Be So Sprung Stung Hun Do-Me!
                                 Hung! / I'm So Well Si Inside-Up-Welled
                                 By You / Won By Us Both Sun Moon Stars
                                 Sun / Sung Shine On Ohh Over Us B Now /
                                 Eyes R's Ideal Deal Our Souls Sprung-Lung

No comments: