Sunday, July 5, 2015

Hungry For Pussy I Am / Starved I've Been ! Raven SO Raven-Me-4-U-Us-Nous NOUS NOUS Nouse Nouse N'US! Mus-Mus-Must-Of-Pussy-Send-Scent-Sending Your Pussy-Your-SmilesYour CURVA-VA-VOOM-Vroom-Vay-WAY-VayVayVais VAIS Vacious-Various-Vonder-Vander-FULL-ME-FU-FOU-FULL-Flau-Flaw-I-Want-ALL-Your-Flaws-YourFlames-Famish-Me-U-4-I'mNear-MaMah-MADmadMadMAD! So Pussy-Pathetic-I-Am-Sad-Bad-U-By-Constant-Roped-Groped-HAD!Had!HAD!!! LOVE Your Smiles Love Your Lips BOTH Tops 'N Bottoms!



                               Hungry For Pussy I Am /    
                               Starved I've Been ! Raven
                               SO Raven-Me-4-U-Us-No
                               us NOUS NOUS Nouse No  
                               ( A Mouse Of Your Musts! )            
                               use N'US! Mus-Mus-Must-O


                               f-Pussy-Send-Scent-Sending Y
                               our Pussy-Your-SmilesYour C
                               URVA-VA-VOOM-Vroom-Va
                               y-WAY-VayVayVais VAIS Va
                               cious-Various-Vonder-Vander-F
                               ULL-ME-FU-FOU-FULL-Flau-
             
                               Flaw-I-Want-ALL-Your-Flaws-
                              YourFlames-Famish-Me-U-4-I'm
                              Near-MaMah-MADmadMadMA
                              D! So Pussy-Pathetic-I-Am-Sad-
                              Bad-U-By-Constant-Roped-Grop
                              ed-HAD!Had!HAD!!! LOVE Yo

                              ur Smiles Love Your Lips BOTH
                             Tops 'N Bottoms!
                             What A Sly One
                             Miss Mrs Gr Grin Rin-Tin-Inch U
                             Give U My Eyes My Ears My Lip
                             U Want My Soul-2-Soles Oh-Lay!

No comments: