Wednesday, August 6, 2014

I'm AaahhhhhWake Awake / For My Own Sake Not Forake / Ahhh Wah Wah So Wah Wah-Wake! No Mistake!! #2 Le 6 Aout, 2014 Chez Nous En Virginie Du Nord ...



                                                I'm AahhhhhWake Awake
                                                4  My Own Sake Not For
                                                No Not Forsake Ahh Wah
                                                Wah So Wah Wah-Wake
                                                No Mistake !!

                                                Feel The Live AhhhLive Ahh
                                                Live Livid Living Da Dah Dra
                                                Rama Drams-Of-Rama My
                                                Our-R-Yours-Togethered Yea
                                                So Now For You-Us-We-Two

                                                Birds Same Glue-Glued Feathers
                                                Want U Wanting U Only Wanting
                                                B U B Us Be Gathered B Busted
                                                Be Together Ahhh Thrust Trust
                                                Eve-N Ad-Add-Dam Break Us Not!

                                                R Knot R Nut Our Piece Pie Peace
                                                I Fie-Foe-Any U Now Fight To Be
                                                In Your Sight In Realm Yours All I
                                                All Eyes - 2 - Mine On U Now Want!

                                                SO : Sue Me Tony Me Tear Me I
                                                Can Take It What U Got Me For Now?
                                                I'm Yours 2 Make 2 Brake-Break My
                                                Sigh I Sin I U 4 Worth It One Life All
                                                Got We Together Weather Any Yours!

                                                I'm Not Over Not Near Not At All Ohh
                                                Over U Not Be I Knotted B I Gone B
                                                Gonner B Outa Elemens Mine Yours In
                                                Spilling In Washing Over I Be Re-So-De-
                                                Dumb-Silly-Duced-See-C-U-By-Goosed!

                                                Sorry Kim I Went 'N Drunk Some Wine I
                                                Eyes-two-Mine-4-U-Do-'Cert-Now-Pine!



 

No comments: