Tuesday, August 26, 2014

I Just Want To F Y Till We Burst Yeah into Smither So Many Smithers Molecs So Many Culs Cules Ules Till We Ex Not Xis Xist More!



                                          I Just Want To F Y Till Yeah We
                                          X Not Exit Not Sis Not Sist Mo
                                          Or Ore No Not We Drin We Rin
                                          We R Heats R Soles R Parts All
                                          Fall Pall Par Part Parts In Arts In

                                          Far Way Way Our Way Those Tha
                                          At Hat Sat Sit Heads To Give To Ye
                                          B So Go Got Ought Ot Otten A Try
                                          Be Tried be Fried Be On Sherry On
                                          Rare A Nea Neagrahhhhh A Grape

                                          Co Col So Bloo Blue Blood It Cold
                                          Be Yeah We Sure Cert A Drunk  A
                                          Wan Wane Wrest Want 2 Drun Run
                                           I'm Un Un Unk I'm Makin' My Spin'
                                           So Sin Sink Now My Spunk I'm All
                                           In In Sin in Spin In Drown In Spunk


                                           A love a Ka Kath A Ath Ath Unk So
                                           Much Of My Goo My Gu My Gun'
                                           My Grin My Grand My Guns Of Sp
                                           Pine Pin Me To The E Da Fect Da So
                                           Re Da So Spects Of So Much My Ma
                             
                                           Man My Might My Ight My Fry My Fri
                                           I So Right I So Rect i Drunk I So Drink
                                           I So Lose My Yeah a Controhhh A Ro
                                           Ro Roll i Be rid i Rid be It be Riddle B
                                           I B Bust i Nuts B Guts B Bust Bust Usted!

                                          I Mess be Fess  Be Best B Nuts B Busted!
                                          Drun Run As  A B ust Ust Usted Skun Kun'                                                                                                 Punn  Un So Sun Sin San  Unk So Pun So
                                          New nu My Nut My Mister My Misses My
                                          Miss My Mistress My Nake My Ache My
                                   
                                          Not dress Naked Not Address! Drunk Sun
                                          In Sin In Sunk In Pun In Punk I'm Now So
                                          Var Ar Air Airy Ary Extra Ord Drun Drunk!
                                           A Mess A Kathunk A Cathart A Crun Run
                                           Run Ruin Runch Brunch Broad Brim Runt!
                       

k A


No comments: