Sunday, July 6, 2014

Without Garment Without Further Embellishment / With Nothing At All With Warmth From Within ... #1 Le 6 Juillet, 2014 Dimanche, Lundi Toit Le Matin ...




                                               Without Garment Without Further
                                                Embellishment With Nothing At
                                                All With Just The Constant War
                                                Warm Will To Animal Maintain Y
                                                Yeah Deep From Within Did I St

                                                Troll Roll My Belly My Fat My G
                                                Earth-Girth My Busting Belly A J
                                                Jell-Ya-Yeah Jelly Yell Yell Gust
                                                -A-Spell Cast My Line So Now
                                                Dine Lean Back Onto My Spine

                                                With Nothing At All My Warm A
                                                Armed-Cha Cha Arm-Armed So
                                                Be My Lief My Bas My Fond M
                                                Mast B I Master Of My Fates My
                                                Fathoms My Futures My Pasts M

                                                My Swells My Casting Lines 'N Sp
                                                Pell Peel Pells Perts Some Perks So
                                                Sentin So Nels The Ornams The Me
                                                Men Mental Zebs Da Bra Grrr Grrr
                                                Grasses Yard-Back @ Beaches Soo

                                                Me Them Boon Broom Ohhh Over
                                                Through Fly Swoon Da Sea My I W
                                                Will My Oats To Be Born To Be Bl
                                                 Low-High Mid Borne So Sworn M
                                                Me Horns My Thorns My Live-Play

                                                No Adorns No Add-Ons Just Being
                                                On Be I Pawn I Packing Yeah My
                                                Spir Spear Spurt My Splash My Sel
                                                A Pure A Part A Piece Of A Whole
                                                Lucky Juste To Etre To Be In I So

                                                Clude Clue Clothed-Not Just Cluded!
                                                Red So Blue So Warm Extension Of
                                                My Earthly My Human My Healthy M
                                                Mine Deep To Deepest Pure 2 Purest
                                                Parts Paths Parameters Imperfect Selfs

                                                Come To Stret Out Trech Rech Relish
                                                2 B Lous Pro Row Roud Owdy How
                                                Owl In My Loud Thunder-Still Sile I
                                                In Wearing Weaving Through With Toe
                                                Tote-I My Self Out-In Silent-Still Growl


           

No comments: