Saturday, July 5, 2014

Purposefully Naked Was I Striding I Did Outside Strode In Mine Own Naked Fireworks Display With Only A Handful Of Fireflies Lighting Up Round Me Saturday Morning 4:30 AM ... #1 Le 5 Juillet, 2014




                                                Purposefully Naked I Strode Now
                                                Just Into Coolness Such Darked N
                                                Na Nah Nah Nah Ness Such Be I
                                                It My Bless Cool Bliss The Contac
                                                Tac Tac Tact A Tile Me Tiled In A

                                                Calmness My Naked Display Fire
                                                Warm Bod Fired Flamed My Wo O
                                                Works Ohhh My Stretch Of Limbs
                                                Blime Sub-La-La-Limey-Lime-2-
                                                Drum Silent Heart-Pump My Own I

                                                It Toe-Head-Balding-2 Mine My A
                                                Real Relax A Certain Be I Am Come
                                                To Call To Steak In Micro I Must Wa
                                                Wav It Wave Sa Saf IT Save 2 Refri
                                                Fridge The Ride Secs To Safe-IT-Be

                                                Forgot Time Hours Ago Now IT Be
                                                Dinner Tonight I Lone I'm Feel The
                                                Calm THE Em Ba Bah Balm Psalm S
                                                Night So Cool So Fresh So Me Un Y
                                                Spell Of After-R-4th Our Country R

                                                Individs So Many Vary Very Displah
                                                La La Laid Layed Laying R Won Ha
                                                Har Hard Fight Wrought Wrung Righ
                                                Ight Ights Now Vocal Visua Isual Bit
                                                Bites Combined Ignites An Indig A N

                                                Na Nah Nat Nate Innate Natio Atio A
                                                Nation Of Nites Rights Mores Of Mo
                                                More Morals Mas Encore Plus Humm
                                                Humming Remembering How 2 B Mor
                                                Mora Ora Oral In Humbles R's 2 Each 2

                                                Us To Others To Commun IT To Gat                  
                                                At Us Ather Us Lather Us But Butte
                                                Butts Up Butter Be Displas Displa La
                                                Lays No More Blatte Non Plus Blat
                                                Lat Latant Fibs Fabs Non-Caring Me's

                                                In My Full Disclose Open-Close Not
                                                Shut Off World From More I Did Out
                                                So World To My Ins-To-Outs Pride I
                                                Proudly Warmly Carried To Turn Grill
                                                Off To Bask In R Night So Cooling So
           


No comments: