Monday, November 25, 2013

You Are LIke My Wine / You Are Like My Blood / You Are #2 Le 25 Novembre, 2013 Lundi Matin Chez Moi , l


                                                You Are Like My Wine
                                                You Are Like My Blood
                                                You Are My Life
                                                And You Don't Even Know

                                                It

                                                And I Cannot Even Tell You!

                                                I Like My Wine
                                                I Like You
                                                I Need My Blood
                                                I Need You

                                                I Like My Life
                                                With You In It
                                                I Know It So
                                                Do You Know

                                                How Do You Feel
                                                About Me? Much
                                                The Same Or Must
                                                You Lie To Protect

                                                Me?

                                                I Know What I Feel I
                                                Share Now Only With
                                                You For The Moment
                                                I'd Like To Know How

                                               You?

                                               Yeah, How 'Bout Me
                                               You Feel or Not Feel?
                                                I'm Alive With Feeling
                                                For You These Days

                                                I Think Every Day Of You
                                                Want To Hold You Be
                                                By You
                                                To Live With You

                                                You Bring Me Gladness
                                                 I'm Happy Remembering
                                                 Want More With You
                                                 Now To Make Me Glow

                                                 I Sense

                                                 You Are Mad At Me
                                                  I Am Mad For You
                                                  More Than I Am Mad
                                                  At You Your Silence

                                                  Really Your Utter Silence
                                                  Wrote You On The 8th
                                                  Had To Wait Till The 24th
                                                  Tells Me I Mean Less To

                                                  You Than
                                                  You Do
                                                  To Me
                                                   My Mad

                                                   Love
                                                   I
                                                   Do
                                                   You !

#2  Le 25 Novembre, 2013  Lundi matin en Virginie du Nord chez moi ce matin tres froid!


                                   
                         

   
                                     

No comments: