Monday, March 25, 2013

Reflecting On Going To Meet Jancis Robinson 3/21/13 : What It Means To Me & What I See & Will Do @ Natural History Museum : Cheers!

This is the poem that I wrote Inspired by the prospects of my meeting Jancis Robinson finally after so many years of having followed her and her writing in books and publications. This was the book-signing of her new collaboration with Linda Murphy called AMERICAN WINE that was just published on the wines of North America and not including Central America or South America as the title might suggest to some? Anyway, here is my most current poem inspired by her written Thursday morning just before meeting her. Cheers and enjoy ... Off Now Me Meet / ... Yeah Jan Drin Rin Ink / ... Words Eat Drink Like / ... To Kit It Si Itchen / ... Sink We Sit I Not / ... Blink Want Meet Greet / ... Janci Anci Ancis I / ... Time First Times Many / ... The Intens So City / ... Wash @ Baird An Audi / ... Laudit Vie Via Via ! / ... Is So Me For Isual A / ... Sight Come Comp Comps / ... ... Be Pound Bam Pound Bam / ... Till Cry Till Sigh Till Boo / ... Boo Boom Zoom I'm So / ... Happy Done Peed Eat / ... Pie Kiss Sky To Final Si / ... Oui To Me Meet Jancis / ... A Special Treat I Will Bask / ... Will Bake Will Run Fingers / ... My Little Tongues / ... Through Vines Into Grapes / ... Outline Their Raisins Forms / ... Hold 'Twee 'Tween / ... We Wee Ween My / ... Tongue Up Up Upper / ... Walls O'Mouth To Firm / ... Press Squeeze Words / ... From GRapes' Wine Of / ... Book By Name That / ... Of Jancis A Treat A / ... Treasure Some Measure / ... I Find Some Know Of / ... On Mind's Ledge I / ... Dust Off To Fa Fat The / ... Jist The Jazz Of Myst Of / ... Ysters Ysteries Ees Whees / ... When Knowledge Facts / ... Some Come From Book Of / ... American Wines Of Vines / ... ... ( I took this picture in the National Aquarium not far from the Natural History Museum where I would meet Jancis Robinson later. I visited the National Aquarium with my family on a weekend excursion suggested by our daughter . It was great. Cheers s ) .... keep reading ... Grapes Wine Of Robin's / ... Our Own A Brit / ... She Did Rit Rite / ... Record Redress / ... Yeah Kaufman's Tome / ... Of Eighty-Four I Believe / ... To Share Us All With / ... So Tonight Tonight I / ... Do Meet Me Finally / ... Finalement Jancis Robinson / ... To Hear Her Tell To / ... List Liste Glist So / ... Will I Draw Listen / ... As snap Photos Many / ... As Can I Of Lecture / ... Of Discussion Of So / ... Wines Muchos Beaucoups / ... Thoughts Ours THeir Of To / ... Joy In Them We Must Can / ... In Their Musts To Wines Fin / ... Find Some Ink Some Grape / ... Lic Lic Liquids / ... ... ( a picture I took close to the Mall walking away from the National Aquarium that I visited with my family and not far from the Natural History Museum ) ... To Be Unvined Un Vain / ... Unveined Destem Tem / ... Temmed All Good In Time / ... Lose Temper Lose Self / ... LOse Attitude No Pride / ... By Words Of Jancis Learn / ... Joy Sip 'N Trade Yeah / ... Monies Not Historias Claro / ... Clear A Crystal Ball Be / ... Daz Raz Az Az Azzled / ... To Gather Share In Some / ... Tids Some Bit Unlock To / ... Jest Tease Tongue Cajole / ... Your Pal Make Of Wines' / ... With Palate Paint Insides / ... Mind's Sides Soul's / ... Inners Guts Wid Leng Eng / ... Engths To Heart's Strengs / ... Rengs Rengths Lengths / ... Longs Of Lows To Highs In / ... Mids Ids Iddles Sights Y'Aah / ... French Fries Cries Crosses / ... No Bosses ! / ...

No comments: