Thursday, March 28, 2013

After Meeting Jancis Robinson My Thoughts, Feelings, Impressions Keep Morphing, Sorting & Appearing : Cheers & Thanks Jancis 3/13 In Washington D.C. @ Natural History Museum

This is I believe my last poems that I wrote inspired by meeting Jancis Robinson the famous and very influential female British wine-writer that just published with Linda Murphy an important book called AMERICAN WINE. It, along with the William Kaufman book AN ENCYCLOPEDIA TO AMERICAN WINE in 1984 have been very much on my mind. Enjoy, Anthony ( TONY ) Quinn ... ... ... Met Jan Yes Jancis Met / ... Me A Stilt Bit Tense Bit / ... Susp Usp Pu Pu Pense / ... Pounds Weigh Weight / ... Heave Heavy Hoe! Me On / ... So Much Fit Shove Con / ... Yes In Vey Way Imp / ... Want Press Pression / ... Me Of In Into Up Upon Her / ... Heave Heavy Way?! Weigh / ... Weight Bit 'Sponsibs Me / ... For? My Ob Obils? Bils / ... Bills ? Bilits Bilities ?! To / ... Get Ten Twent Thirt Secs / ... Her Full Her Tensions - At / ... Me On me Who Be I To / ... Her? Note? Will Me She?!!? / ... So Weight Shoulder I Must / ... To Try To Her Eyes Me On Train / ... Not STrain No Sprain Not Hurt / ... ( picture I took in Porto Alegre in late June, 2012 before driving into bRasil's wine country and the town of bento Goncalves to visit the Vale Dos Vinhedos, Caxias Do Sul and the quaint and charming village of Nova Padua. Cheers ) The rest of the poem to follow shorty. TONY ... ....

No comments: