Monday, October 3, 2011

Thursday Morning, August 25th, 2011 / My 4 Morning Poems I Wrote Before Work / Met Owners FOX RUN & ANTHONY ROAD NY Wineries!

Here are my 4 Thursday Morning Poems of August 25th, 2011 : enjoy them, TONY


Met Me John Of Anthony
Scott Of Fox A Run
A Road A Finger A Lake
York New York New Sang
Frankie Store Ours In
Night Last They Came
They Conquered They
Wines Theirs Custom With
As Ours Is With Customers
Sampled Their Wines A
Pinot Gris A Riesling, Too
Some Reserve Chard
Some Dry Some Fruity
In Riesls Both I Did
Note Like Lots Purity Of
The Grapes No Doubt Mind
My
Wine Came Theirs From Grapes
So Fresh So Alive So Wonder
So Full Joie De Vivre
I Impressed Each Wine By
Sip Each Wonder Wonderment
In Glass Such High Class!

#1 Le 25 Aout, 2011 Jeudi matin en voiture en Virginie a 9:30 AM il pluit now , raining cats and dogs on a pre-Irene hurricane summer's morn. TONY

No comments: