Sunday, October 9, 2011

Friday August 26th, 2011 : My Own Poems Written Before Work : Enjoy Them



Here are my Friday Morning Poems of August 26th, 2011 : enjoy them, TONY


The Long Way Home
I Weave My Way
I Mind In Extend My
Stay
A Jump Sauter Stretch
I'm Thinking To Zen My
Sort Of State A Play A
Mate A Mind Unwind
A Gravel Drain Unravel
Rain A Drainage Grand
Plan To 'Stend My Word
Herd The Buffaloes The
Nickles The Sky Popsycles
A Great Groan A Huma
Moan A Way To be At Rest
The Beauty The Bird The
Fly Crush Da Mosquitoes
The Mess Red Blood
On Pink Flesh Fresh
A Simple Quick Mess
On A Hum Stick Umi
Umi Umid Cloak Of Morn
To Be Flown Blown Sewn
Moan !

#1 Le 26 Aout, 2011 Vendredi matin en voiture en Virginie a 9:33AM on a warm air water heavy, now soggy, sunny, nice summer's morn. TONY









To Think In Song To Write



The Wrong The Rant The



Long I Do X-Tend To



Draw Out Word Words



Birds On My Breath



Frogs Mine Croak



Down Throat I Leash



Go Let Blow The Lizard



On Wall Of Mouth I



Release Flair Flash Flame



The Rest Of Restless Blame



The Fear In Tear In Torn



Eyes Mine From I Do



Sun Shake A Pair A



Lone Alone From Mouth



Mind Blown A Constant



Call I'm So Enthrall



So At Mask Ball So Glue



Glued Unglued Eyes Still To



Things To Peops To Faces To



Necks To Eyes ...






#2 Le 26 Aout, 2011 Vendredi matin en voiture en Virginie a 9:40AM on a summer morn - hazy, whitened-blue skies - anticipating Hurricane Irene late Saturday night ... TONY

No comments: