Wednesday, June 22, 2011

The Drea Rea Rede Ve / Vroom Roo Room Ed : My 4 Tuesday Morning Poems of June 21st, 2011 Written Before Work in Washington D.C. Cheers!


Here are my 4 Tuesday Morning Poems of June 21st, 2011. Enjoy, TONY


The Drea Rea Rede Ve
Vroom Roo Room Ed
Ba Bac Come Back
Day Jour Dia This
Mardi Martes An Ahora
Si Now La Bas A Wash
D.C. Au Travail Wi Avec
Retour Son His Mine
Meet Again Times Diff
So Icul Icult Duras Si
Dificiles Stre Tree Tress
Dist There Still I Now
Maint Si Nant Travail
Work To Bree Whee Reeze
Toni Not Louise Mascu
Cul Uli Ulin Uline I
Go Quick To Musique Hear
Oui Entendre E-Mail Write
A Time Stone Hard Steel
Cold Treed Stresses I'm
Done In All A Knot A Chord
Taut Tense Suspense

#1 Le 21 Juin, 2011 en voiture en Virginie a 9:28AM on a gray, damp, wet, cool, no-sunshine , more rain still late spring morn, foggy almost ... TONY

No comments: