Tuesday, June 7, 2011

2 Day Fath Athe / Ather At Norm At : 4 Of My Tuesday Morning Poems Of June 7th, '11:Inspired By My Father's Speech In Normandy On D Day Back In Mid 70

's - Bravo Dad! ... this headline should finish. I did not go listen to my father give his speech but my mom did and she told me story now twice , each time over the phone : the second one being yesterday, Monday June 6th, 2011 on this year's D Day memory of the day back in 1045 so many years ago. Cheers, TONY


2 Day Fath Athe
Ather At Norm At
Orm At Ormandy
Dy Dy
Did In 70's Speak
Yeah Si Oui To Gather
There Years Long Agh
Ago To Pay Homage
To Thanks For Deeds
Given A Hard Time My
Our Father Did Serve
Yes Army American In
Fra
Fran France Was He
Back
45 Sixty Six Years
Ago
So There Front Many
Father
Mine Gave Speech Talked
To Survivors There Gather
They All Came Together
To
Honor To Tribute Pay To
Speak Of Strug Tug Trug
Trug
Rug Pulled Out On Beach
Under
From Them Years So Ago
Agh Many Deed Done No
Fun!

#1 Le 7 Juin, 2011 Mardi matin a 9:42 AM en voiture en Virginie on a sunny faint, hazy some breeze, faint sunshine on my hands morn now TONY

No comments: