Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Off Go I Try Fly / In Y'Aah Sky High Too : 4 Wednesday Morning Poems Of July 15th, 2009 : Cheers!

Here is an old poem that I just found from Wednesday, July 15th, 2009 that I forgot to type already. Cheers, TONY


Off Go I Try Fly
In Yaah Sky High Too
Up Upon Three Five Four
Up Onto One Hop
Clou Lou Loud Loud
Sound None Clouds Puff
Uff Uffy Non Stuff
Huff Puff Not Stuffy
The Bree The Cool Cool
Air To Spare To Spur To
Souls Stir I'm Up 'N Out
About Sit Dang Ang
Angle From Rope Sil
Ilk Thread Spout Water
To Call My Mine All Daught
Augh To Find My Daughter
Son Of Suns Wife Of
Life Earth Water Our Thread
Our Life's Bread Greened
Preened ...

#1 Le 15 Juillet, 2009 Mercredi matin en Virginie en voiture a 9:39 AM on another gorgeous ,sunny, warm, bright morn ... no humidity ... TONY

No comments: