Saturday, December 12, 2009

I'm Char Har Har / Charged Large : 4 Wednesday Morning Poems Of December 9th, 2009

I hope you enjoy these 4 Wednesday Morning Poems of December 9yh, 2009 written before work as usual. It's still a daily practice of mine to write these from Tuesday through Saturday and to take a break on Sunday and Monday. Cheers and Happy Holidays, TONY


I'm Cha Har Har
Charged Large
Arged Ba Ba
Barged Cathar
Harged So Now
Very Scarey
Merry Qui Qui
Quite Sight Sou Sou
Hound Sound To
Max To Mix To
Bound To Ground
Yeah Yet Fly Flip
Onto Air Double
Y'Aah Triple Diple
Slip My World
Firm Grip I Trip
I Blip I'm At Onto Up
Along Slide Glide Gra Gra
Great 1st Ride Rate !!

#3 Le 9 Decembre, 2009 Mercredi matin en voiture en Virginie a 10:49 AM on a sunny now for seconds gray cool damp cloudy fall morn ... TONY

The Moment Now Be
Mine Fine Fine Fine
I Slim I Slime
I Nick I Pen Pen
Any Pick Penny Up
Po Poc It Ocke
Ocket Ocke It
To Spen To Be
Pen Pen To Pent
Only Life Moments
Rent Ow Ne Own
Live Life Hot Cold
Me Deep Bone Touch
To Me Now Know
My Place My Piece A
Wife Life Peace So
Much Appre I Reciate
My Time My Home
Fam Ground Amily
My My My My My ...


#4 Le 9 Decembre, 2009 Mercredi matin a 10:54 AM en voiture en Virginie on a wet, gray, cloudy , chilly fall morn ... TONY I'll include number one and number two poems shortly ....cheers TONY

No comments: