Tuesday, December 19, 2023

Nothing a bout me is norm, not at Al, all of me sticks out, a glare, a flare , a laugh, a scratch-head WHAT da fuck!?!? Is this!??! For real!?!?

 




How can it be!?!? ..


how can  be?!


So differ , so my rent be


so different !?!?


from others be ? We , us, them,


human yes but under or over


us stand sit jump fly, dive, say


write,mexpress with our X


We do not real late at all


or translate or relate


I must have missed the


memo somewhere a long 


the way, the lane, the plane


drenched after feeling so


parched by that pesky 


rain that finally came


somewhere from Spain


leaving no one to blame


We live thankful still yeah


All not, no way, not at all


The same


if it’s all the same to you


if you eve ever scratch 


your Adam’s apple for


me? Wonder at all as


I wander and dip so seren


si so IT Ohhhh US ly

I got to go now

A long the way yes do


I got to go now 

No comments: