Monday, August 23, 2021

I sold you At the time Wine California Freely gale you My opinions My advice Imagine now that !?

I sold you At the time Wine California Freely gale you My opinions My advice Imagine now that!? Largely unknown Both the of us two Dealing then in With large largely The unknown much so Very unforseen Our paths touching You came freely then An unwine shackled man Led by your curiosity In quiz(?) it it them us Ness your blooming Fondness for the Treasures that grapes Can often so release #1 le 22 Septembre, 2007, Samedi a 9:55 A.M., in Annandale, driving to work I am typing this here now on Monday at home at 1P.M. on August 23rd, 2021 , my last day of vacation before I return to work, cheers, beautiful hot sunny clear humid day here with Kolbie. Tony
Have a good one, send the bill to Robert Whale! cheers mate!

No comments: