Saturday, March 12, 2016

Drinking 4 2 get Yeah Cop Cup I Get My cup my Cope aMIs My Mine Jope

     I Am drinking my cup my Cope Ivdi so hope I eyes mine to cup to cope to see scene, da seen I B Seen On so serve my skin my run to ohhhhhhhh ohhhhhh over under on side be on my your our sigh sides, will to scene ours scope slip skin ours kin ours skinny skinny scanning scant skill in skill ow out push the bounds the dries the destabilized to get our self selvingcsakving sulking sunning some sins ours to be together sins skins Santos off-road no panties no Knicks no Knicks no knickers no knots so untie our knots to gnats to Nature to Naughts of hours of toys of hotties tats fit 4 our tints our nips our Naples, I a copiously drinking to you now forget to you in my dreams still forget,.... for to you get be got be go gone gotten I for you my eyes you all so red so ready you be by my eyes ohhhhhhhh over tough ten twenty tjirt my thrusts my be they play lay latent blatant listeninglonging burrs bursts my flips my flats you for #VinhosFinosBrasileiros all my flirts Iam so now very scary scarred @CatStevens scattered you by me us all so mused so missed so missed so he us come cum our cumming so flattered scattered like so much phlegm so much cum so much sticking-to us, to other licks of liquid squids wants what's squandering  yeah no edits no knots no missed no ministers sex all be masts with sails sales Saunders yes we drink to life to others too much, I am lit, do not put flame no blame to me, I will Si now yes if I'd log so sigh Sig it be signifies of nice of naughty ants nuts be us nags of nuts in In Out vS f;s sigh our combined sighs now as we gather garner yeah so be what the climb da max da mister master mistress misses we all in a bit of con of so we York our tresses our dresses our drinks our drinks from bots I bots I bottoms I tip scales to clues fluids flakes flashes flaunts flashes sighs sashes sinks our sins our sounds our spats our purrs our stirrups our stares stairs Stearns starts fall fly be us synthesizers apart oh yeah, I am under so in I fly I Florence I you us together to be pounced pinned sunk sinned slanted I will drink from bit from it from Ottawa port title once now ow pie pinch pun punch me once again, I need to sign sink die ow down to depths unknown to you now for to get to final yeah you forget!


No comments: