Thursday, January 1, 2015

Unconditionally Love You From Head To Toe , Thursday, January 1st, 2015




I have loved you knowingly, unknowingly, ... unwittingly, unwittingly. To the extent we both do not really know, I perhaps more so than you. You hAve all but forbidden it, mostly because you think it only sexual. Mostly because you fear the contact, an extra effort of raw , bruised, hurt emotions. You simply cannot go there. Believe me, I understand. I , too cannot afford Togo there. My emotions raw, my libido quite enflamed, almost burning up in flames! A mess I am, messed up,wanting nothing more than to hungrily continue to kiss your bodye-books from your curly dark shiny hair that falls down to hide one of your eyes to the toes you show covered in fun splashy design of sock or shiny dark shoes like minie-books. Like warrior, like female soldier naked to me now but clothed in defiant battle to my one-hour my of_you slow-quick slaughter slaw slaught. Men2bugyou, mess you, brute route route2u disarm, disrespect you? Distraught,distract  in fact , not go away! I simpleb-day, want you to come out and play! Selfish I know,love you unconditionally from head to toe!

No comments: