Friday, July 8, 2011

To Ven Veng Viens / Venga Aqua Vent : My Own 4 Thursday Morning Poems Of July 7th, 2011 Written Yesterday Before Starting My Summer's Work

Here are very own 4 Thursday Morning Poems, enjoy, TONY


To Ven Veng Viens
Venga Aqua Vent
Yeah Venture Den
Dent Denture Out
There
Be Loins Pres Pret
Si Oui
I'm Not More Enden
Turing
Ringing New News Of
Things Full Hope Come
To
A Grand Mind State
Now
I Do Blos So Som Some
A Feel Day This Collect
Pie
Pieces Pierce Part Perfect
A
Motion Mission I'm Misiled
Onto A New Centered Purpose
I'm Direct My Play My
Direct Direction Of Know
Now Knowing What Know
Now Not Knowing All Not
Much At All Yet Faith Be
Come
Me To Complete I'm On
Course
Yes A Grand Purp To Me
In
Complete Have Always Believe
Center Motions Mine To Accomplish
Lots

#1 Le 7 Juillet, 2011 Jeudi matin en voiture en Virginie a 9:28AM on a warm, bit sticky clear yet some haze milk-fused blue skies summer's morn ... TONY

No comments: