Thursday, March 24, 2011

Draw Raw Rawing / So Sou Ou Soul Bo : 4 Of My Morning Poems of Wednesday, March 9th, 2011 : Cheers

Here are my 4 Wednesday Morning Poems of March 9th, 2011 written before work starting at 11:36 AM. Cheers, TONY


Draw Raw Rawing
So Sou Ou Soul Bo
Bo Bow Bowl To All
On Me
My Eners Strong So
Strength
I'm Over My Limi Imi
Imit A Strange Feel
A Nature's Skin Peel A
Part Life Mix Bowl I
Be Part I be 'Xpress
Mine
Art A Car Bod Body
Carting
To Yest To Night Last
Have Draw
From Others Mine Inspers
My
Magic's My Glows Flows
Flirts
Alerts Squirts Squats Thou
Thoughts Thunders Plunders
A Path Of Drink Of Eat Of
Finding A Fresh Flow Stow
I Was Stoned On Life
No Pot No Weed Haps-
Per Poppy Seeds? Sleep
Deep Knee Eyes Over
A Simper Semper Even
Tide Tidal Tempered A
Bitter Stick A Smoke
A Strip Strap No Crap
Just
Crumbs Of Tracks A
Ways Of
Paths Parting Perking
No Pro
No Programs A Perfect
Plain Pithy Perfumed
In Life's Lives ...

#1 Le 9 Mars, 2011 Mercredi matin en Virginie en voiture a 11:36AM on a gray, dreary, going-to-rain tonight too much? I/we hope no flooding! A no-sunshine winter's morn ... TONY


To Be On My Motion
To Have Night Last
Much
Draw A Portrait Many
Indics Of Faces Some
Lines Squigs Dashes
Shades Thatches Snatches
Snips Snippets Of Peops
Eyes Noses Hair Brows
Ears Jaws Cheeks The
Grads
Subtle Stark Contrasts
I Love I In It Revel
I Time Stud Tud Tudy
Faces Features Creatures
Me To Alive Quick Come
A Taming A Timing A
Rhymes Rhythms My
Eyes Hands Fly Ohhh
Boy Girl Over Their
Features 'N I Mark

No comments: