Monday, January 17, 2011

I'm Just Frag Thril / Agil Bod Trilled Am : 4 Monday Morning Poems Of January 17th, 2011 : Cheers!

Enjoy these 4 Monday Morning Poems of January 17th, 2011 that I wrote before starting my work in Washington D.C. Cheers, TONY


I'm Just Frag Thril
Agil Bod Trilled Am
So Delica Ca Cat Cate
Ours My To Resp To
Pec Pec Pect Ody-B-
B-
Bod Ours The Delicate
Ours Orgs Ours Today
Watch Guard Over Keep
A Honor To Yaah Live
Be Loved Be Under Over
To Top On Spot Yeah It
Be Life's My Quest My
Best My Turn To Over
See Peer My Goals Steer
I'm Stormed I'm On
Mission Find A Nec A Nect
Nection A Link To Others
To Work Works Worked
Worn Loved Learned Not
Lost But Found Firmed
Farm Arm Armed Bit
Alarmed Char

#1 Le 17 Janvier, 2011 Lundi matin en voiture en Virginie on a heavy, gray-like wanting be fog winter's all gray, flat, colorless, brr cold morn ... TONY


To Be Directed Now Eve
Ever More Adamed
Aimed Blast Blist Blame
Not Be Sad Bad Be
Focused Mad Mighty
Not Miffed But At A
Period A Stop A Stare
A Head Scratch A Huff
A Grimp A Snort A
Snarl Snap Snip Bip
To Be At Large Frame
Large Picture A Time
To Gain Wide Width Persp
Some Spect Some Spective
A Gold A Sheen Gleen
A Glare Flare High Five
Flave A Save Save
Sailor Save Savior A
Saint A Sail A Wind A
Gust A Gast Gasp Unclasp
Clasp Breathe Clear Free
Frost Fridge Smidge
Smudge ...

#2 Le 17 Janvier, 2011 Lundi matin en voiture en Virginie a 10:12AM on a pale, dreary all-gray, no-sunshine winter's morn - okay - TONY


To Pull To Yeah Gathe
Athe Yer Her He
Together Feather Fear
Steer Clear To Gather
Be Yes Up Up Down
Clown Swept Wept
Joy Sounds Full Throt
Throat Be Full Throttle
Feathers Mottled Molded
Molted Arran So
Ranged Deranged
Strange Mange Ahhh
Mango Madness Magoo
Mr. Sister Muster Must
Master Faster Blaster
A Blast Of Energs Of
Pulling Mastering Mustering
Of Arranging Of Making
Nections Of Things Round
Me I Be Fire Desire Untired
I All Out Be For Pull Pulling
Planting Slide Slanting
Blanting ...

#3 Le 17 Janvier, 2011 Lundi matin en voiture en Virginie a 10:20AM on a dreary, gray, matted - no-color, all white-gray washed-out, no-sunshine winter's morn... TONY


I'm Directed Center
Centered Me By Now
Full Swing Mentored
On
Mission On Prowl To
Fold
To Flan Flame Flint
Flaunt Saunt I Be
At Max Thru Mist
Through Haze Sun
In Shine
A Thirst A Burst A
Bast A Blare Square
Squint Squart Flam
Lama Am Able Aim
I'm So Drive Driven
Strive Striven Ribbon
Spread Taut Cut Curt
Be
Storm Stormed Strum
Tum
Tumble Bum Bumb
Humble Bumb Bumble
Arting I'm Thinking
Doing Darting Parting
Smarting Farting
Catharting

#4 Le 17 Janvier, 2011 Lundi matin en voiture a Washington D.C. N.W. on Catherdral Avenue a 10:29AM on a drab, gray, dreary colorless winter's morn ... all bleached-whited grays TONY

No comments: