Sunday, December 5, 2010

I Have No Idea / None Ever So What! 4 Friday Morning Poems Of December 3rd, 2010 : Enjoy Thinking About Losing Weight, Need To Lose More Weight! Argh

Enjoy these 4 Friday Morning Poems that I wrote before work on Friday , December 3rd, 2010. Cheers, TONY


I Have No Idea
None Ever So What!
Yet Foot Gas Petal
Push Hard Upon Down
Go Git Gone Gad Gosh
The Move To Act To
Star
Off Be Got Gotten In
Grist Grunt Groan Chase
Aft With Jig Da Jag
I'm Slow Paused Inaction
No Pulse Stiff Hands
Numb Bit Cold Bite Now
Outside Car In Onto Job
Go Now Must To Work
Hard
Ready Weekend For Be
Gone Feel Reel Like Mess
A Bit Pest Pested Tear
Torn Many Ways All Round
To Do Others' Bids To Do
Yet Want Focu Ocu On
Pocus Self Now Day Moment
Get "Xact Just What Want
I
Now For Me To Joys There
In
Find Lots ...

#1 Le 3 Decembre, 2010 Vendredi matin en voiture en Virginie a 9:43AM on a cool, crisp, gray white blue chilly late autumn's morn - walked dog, TONY


To Have Mission
End Week Strong
Do All My Work Stop
Not Much Much Too
Too
The Over The Whelm
The Things Need Done
Git
Off Ass Off Butt
Y'Aah
I'm Christmas Think
Mom Brothers Think
Head Heavy Weight
Be Belly Blow Da
Will To Stop Eating
So Much Must Control
Tempting Late Forays
Last Min Bites Bits
Be
Sleep Someil I Get
I'm
Bit Control Outa Need
Stop Need Best I'm
Messed
Happy Not Self Control
Mine
Exert Now Must Draw
My Eners To Fight
Weak
Will

#2 Le 3 December, 2010 Vendredi matin a 9:50AM en Virginie, en voiture on a bit gray, still nice baby blue skies, puffy ball - streaks white clouds nice brr chilly morn ... TONY


Must Combat Weak
My Pulses My Imps
My
Tendens So Si Si
Sies
To Suck Up To Tations
Tempts My Will Be
Weak
Need To Focus Hocus
Good Pocus Good Pecks
Greta Pecks Pects Perts
Perks Just Right Oh
Yeah Eat Less Go
For
Contact Human Hugs
More To Stave Off
Hun
Honeys Exorcize Ways Bad
Time For All Once
Now
Get Jiggy Get Wiggy
Shake Hips Mucho Mas
Multo Marvelous Might
Mighty Moment Mix Da
Actions Increase Da Satifs
Da Facts Da Factions
Da
Need Lose Weight Heavy
Me
Days On Weight Me
The Nag Da Sag

#3 Le 3 Decembre, 2010 Vendredi matin en voiture en Virginie a 9:59AM on a very cloudy, still stretches of blue baby clear skies, nice cold brrr late autumn's morn ... TONY


To Focus To Up Firm
Abs Mission To Weigh
Lose Da Pounds Da
Extra Get Git Gone With
Wide To Narrow To
Slip Slide Be Thin Thinner
Yet Lose Da Pounds
Da Guilt Da Weigh Heav
Heavy Thoughts Stomach
Heavy HoundSurround
Me I'm Dusgusted Hap
Not Happy Me Now With
Strug Tug Uggle Bubble
Mugle Me Bad Be Night
Worst Horse Before Sleep
I'm Must Ba Combat Fix Da
Sitch Da Prob Da Lem My
Need To Stop Thick Focus
Stop Da 'Pulse To Eat More
In
Bad Imp
My Pulses So Bad!

#4 Le 3 Decembre, 2010 Vendredi matin en voiture a Washington D.C. N.W. on a spotted, cloudy white , gray on baby blue skies, some fall leaves , tree trunks branches, grounds still nice colors late autumn's morn.
It's now Sunday December 5th, 2010 afternoon here in northern Virginia at home at 3:37PM and I just finished doing my 33 minutes and 33 seconds walking on my Health Rider treadmill and I'm pleased with that. Cheers, TONY PS: It all does help, just have to stay focused and resist temptations-a-many!

No comments: