Monday, August 25, 2008

TWO EVENING POEMS Monday, August 25th, 2008

Recently I have been inspired by my last events at the the wine store and while driving home and seeing the evening begin and the day come to rest that I must put pen to paper and record things quickly and immediately before they disappear forever perhaps. Here are two that I wrote inspired by brief conversations on the Connecticut Avenue by Dino the Italian restaurant.

I Wile While I
Waitin' Smi
Smi Mile
Smile Bit It
Of Kel Blue
Ellie's Bait
To Me Want Sate
I Am En Yes
Trap Sna Ra Rah
Snared Paired
Fla Fla Flared
Not Now Ever
No Way Spared
I'm Da End Of
Sn Hook Da Bait
My Mate ?!? My Ward ...

#1a Lundi, le 25 Aout, 2008 at 8:13 PM in dark in warm...

Kel El Elly's
Her Smi Smi
Mile Tile Shy Shy
Shiny Bright Ski
Ski Kin Swim In/On
Sur Surf Her Face
I Care Not Eve Ever
If Gain Ah Ahhh
I Gain I Spra
Rain Looks Good
On Me Rain Over
My Fea Feat Eat
Eatures They Co Co
Over Me I Be Ca Cah
Cap Ap Aptive Snaptive
F Be Toss Boss Not
Cross Just Doub Ouble
Tossed I Must In Her
Face Grace Drown Yet
... Spill Spun Run Punked

#2a Lundi soir le 25 Aout, 2008 a 8:22 PM


Those Doze Eyes
Of Sa Sa Sar
Air Those Wide
Slide I To In
Those Oh So Open
So Food Round
Bright Light Ig Yes
Knighted Wide Glide
Ride Over I Am
Dra Dra Rawn Spawn
In So Not Ever Over
Sarah's Eyes My Apri
Rise Rize Like
Sun's Hum An Fe Fe
Female Rays That
I Can No Not Re
Not Eve Ever Not
'Scape My Perm My
Gold My Locks My True Escape
Here I On Land
I Rise I Prize ...

#3 Lundi soir en voiture in dark at 8:26 PM le 25 Aout, 2008


I write these quickly and rest pretty much on whatever word or break-up of word and phrases that occur to me in that split milli-second. I'm counting on it being the pure, raw inspiration. Perhaps sometime later I will be willing to edit these poems but for the moment I want them to rest on their immediate, unplanned formations that may or may not be logical, may or may not really flow or sound good. I hope they do, I do sound them out at least in part. I'm certainly counting on the serendipitous nature of them and that some of you will be willing to read them more than once and even speak them as you read them. Cheers, TONY

No comments: