Sunday, July 13, 2008

Watching Our Son Swim Saturday July 12th, 2008

Here are some MORNING POEMS that I wrote after watching my son earlier swim both the back stroke and the butterfly. I enjoyed it immensely and was all fired-up afterwards. I think some of both this energy and enthusiasm fired my writing. What do you think? I typed this tonight, Sunday at 11:35 PM at home on July 13th, 2008 moments before France's Bastille Day. Happy Bastille Day to you all. Enjoy, TONY


To Stri Stri
Rive Trive
Swu Swu Wim
Win Ra Race Ra
Pla Oui Place
Watch Son
See Stro
Troke Stroke
Smooth Gra Gra
Race Full Yes
Of Grace The
Arm Arms Up
Cup Thru Air In
Dow Slide Slice Dice
Eau Water Trace

#1 le 12 Juillet, 2008 Samedi matin a 10:39 AM en Virginie.


To Be The Here
There Wat And
Atch Al Lan Alan
He Swim Did Race
I Sa Sa In Aw
Stoo Stoo Tood
And Fly Through
Wa Wa As Thick
Butter He Flew The
Stro Stro Oke Smoke
Spa Spa Arc Af After
Arc That Bu Bu
Utter Fly Cry Spla
Lash Up Arms Arc
Fe Fe Eet Do Snap
Much Mot Lyr Otion Lyric
See Did I Now Just ...

#2 le 12 Juillet, 2008 Samedi matin en Virginie a 10:45 AM.


He Flu Flu Luid
Move Oove Did
That Leap To Cup
The Up Up Up
Cupping Re Re
Each Arms Up
Stretch Arc To
Cup To Out Out
Wa Ater Leap
Faith Stro Tro
Trong- S- S- S-
The Reach To Stret
Strut Arms Strut
To Enter : Re Wa
H Yes 2- Oh-Eaux
Gain Men Ent Mom Dad
Me You Yes Watch Fly!
Sky To In ...

#3 le 12 Juillet, 2008 Samedi matin en Virginie a 10:50 AM.


Alan Watch
Did Tes Wife
Me I Watch Did
We Son Ours
Fly Up Into Faith
Heart Pump Leap
The Bo Bo Ody
Up Up Upper Did
Soar Explore
Air Said Space
Bove Over Wat
At Water To Then
Oui Si Decide
Must To Have Ent
Ent Enter 'Gain-A-A
To Tin Tin In In Inue
Race Go Must Jeu Til Si Done!

#4 le 12 Juillet, 2008 Samedi matin a 10:55 AM en Virginie on a hazy, warm morning. I mix the languages up here as you can see, sometimes adding some French and some Spanish. It's now 12:01 Monday, Bastille Day! Cheers, sante .... TONY

No comments: