Monday, April 8, 2024

The fat ti ti tigue of a good grand green earth’s did & trans plan an ant ting of works feels suptptoplime!





 I am bushed gushed crushed here on sit I

Am on my ass my back to the si a breeze

Birds chirp rip urp arp out chrtorting bird!

Their word words sin sand songs sang all





Round me now as I read so very get get getting

Myself ready to read the front page of Sunday’s

Washington Post a day late but never too late

I have a date here soon on our glorious deck with

My beautiful wife, our dog, to here by my side 

We wait for my wife to awake having with our

SeeEclipse of sun partial here by moon just now

From 2 to 4 quite the specs so dark we bpneeded 

To not get blinded by this stunning spectacle not

To return till 2040 so watch in full earnest we sure

Have, I stopped my digging and transplanting, I

Have three more plants to care so be as I round them

In our earth I dig at them trying for a clump to not





Roots all theirs keep as many intact to then move said

Clump to another anointed spot and now the birds

Sing to one another, three at least I do discern and so

In seconds as the owl hoots I will open my can of La





croix sparkling lime and read the Post and then angel

Hair pasta, a chicken thigh grilled on stove in pieces 

And some homemade pesto will make up our dinner

Here on this glory it be MondayvApril 8, 24 outside!





No comments: