Wednesday, November 1, 2023

To wake up to awaken be, see blearily-eyed after I pee, laying back onto my bed, dog asleep in middle, spread out, naked, lion and eagle calm in me, sassafras yellows is what I see, spread leg nakedness on sheets blankets of warmth, cold of morning,fluff white of dog hair like comfort at my legs past my bent knees, I feel the room’s cold air above me

i am awakened to the cold glories and stirring mightinesses and mires and moats and mysteries, magnifiscent canopies of leafy stretching and movements wind propelled, spelled, spilled, pushed, pulled off their brabpnch moaring as oftennas not,mstirring , purring of life soon to be primed, prancing, plucked, pistoned, jetisoned, like , hated, loved, longed for, living, secure, all messed up, no reason , just the movements natural and unatural, agh, aaahhhhhh, allnaround!

No comments: