Tuesday, August 11, 2026

I gave my energy to my brother Eric today, Tuesday, 7:55pm August 11, 2026 chez Quinn’s! Love you my brother Eric!

I gave my energy to Eric today He must really need and want it I was surprised at how little was Left to me as I felt its absence so Surprising me to such a zap like love Brotherly slap with audible smile so Otherwise silent that dragged me to Nap as our dog joined me giving me His doggy version of a pedjcure, a Loving pero chien dog cleansing that Gave me pause enough to reflect and Collect happenings all inspired by Driving visits and calls before and After to listen and understand the Words craftwd through Parkinson's A srain to hear to put into context As often Eric would hear our words Our voices but speak of things so Very unrelated, sometimes not, he Wanting to share with me some un Peu de Champagne Francais pour si Bien celebre la vie that he always Hold onto as he vacuumed down two Scoops of Rainbow sherbet and oui, Instead of a promenade dehors il Nous a dit en Anglais, I want a Chicken salad, so sudden, out of the Bleu, with freshly shorn hair by His sister-in-law, my wife of 45 yrs, I mentioned he reminded me of Van Gogh, but he being a writer, i amended That to James Joyce, and on our last Conversation ' tween us three that in Suffering to pull it all together to Be, and see, and be strong he told us Both that each day always something good Comes and there is always desire to live Even still, even weak, strive to strong!

No comments: