Wednesday, July 22, 2026

The world is ease please tease teas, today, take break take break , mistake make, make no mistake, they, them, those, not I will pay! To that I give my word, that this is must should yes si oui ja - my way!

Make no mistake it is not I No not I that I speak of or Here in foto for all to see
The world is ease please tease Sort sport report export distort
No rules to follow down the nole hollow Everyone is mine to man men woman women Child Children nip strip stick prick Finger dick my trick , they my treat! Candy is children's play, i play fir real Reel perl unseal reveal, steal meal them Mine, all mine, and if there is mistake Never mine all always in all ways certain Theirs squares pairs stares only ever Those theirs forever to be used by me The world works for me, not me responsible I was born to take to break to stake I am always right as they are always wrong

No comments: